Legacy Harbour Marina is located on West First Street just west of the Caloosahatchee Bridge. PUD & permits in place for this 4.734 +/- acre prime waterfront site. The marina consists of an existing 131 slip, state-of-the-art floating concrete docking system for luxury yachts up to and over 100′. There is a submerged land lease to the local municipality which may allow for conversion and sale of the slips as long-term leases or non-fee simple Dockominiums. The site has entitlements for a 352 unit twin tower high rise plus 37,685 square feet of retail and parking garage. Current operations include a Hotel, Marina, and Restaurant Lease which generate significant cash flow.
• 4.734 +/- Acres of Prime Waterfront – PUD & Permits in Place
• Current operations include a Hotel, Marina, and Restaurant Lease which generate significant cash flow
• PUD Includes approval for 352 Residential Units & 37,685 SF of Retail on Land
• Existing 131 Slip State of the Art Floating Concrete Docking System
• Waterfront Location with Gulf Acces
April 30, 2018